We are a small team of passionate innovators. We host the LAUNCH Festival (the largest startup event in the world), produce the popular podcasts “This Week in Startups” (TWiST) and "Angel," run the LAUNCH Accelerator, Jason's Syndicate, and LAUNCH Ticker. We invest millions of dollars into promising founders every year, some of which go on to change the world.
This is a position where you will learn a lot very quickly and have ample opportunity to grow and try new things.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager...
- You will be in charge of all direct communications with clients, everything from booking onboarding calls to billing invoices, providing updates and ensuring partner satisfaction.
- You will need a great eye for detail as there will be problems along the way or information that doesn’t match up. You need to be able to catch them before a client’s campaign is launched.
- You will need to double-check, then triple-check your work.
- You will need to be great at prioritizing because there will be a lot of emails coming your way.
- You will need to establish and nurture excellent customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
- Extremely organized.
- Charismatic and personable.
- An excellent communicator with amazing problem-solving skills and follow-up skills.
- Extremely strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks and adjusting priorities unexpectedly.
- Strong initiative and self-motivation to learn quickly, and perform proactively.
- Extremely well organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong team player and proactive individual contributor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to keep and maintain organized and accurate records.
- Preferred experience in a customer-facing service, support or sales role.
- Experience working with bookkeeping services is a big plus.
Tools you’ll live in:
- Our Website
- Google Drive
Perks at LAUNCH:
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience.
- A fast pace learning environment with significant availability for new opportunities.
- Weekly team lunches and occasional team-building events.
- Medical coverage.
If you think you'd be a great fit for our team, we'd love to review your experience!