About the Manager of Operations position
We are a small team of passionate innovators. We host the LAUNCH Festival, produce the popular podcasts “This Week in Startups” (TWiST) and "Angel," run the LAUNCH Accelerator, The Syndicate, and LAUNCH Ticker. We invest millions of dollars into promising founders every year, some of which go on to change the world.
This is a position where you will learn a lot very quickly and have ample opportunity to grow and try new things.
We are looking for a Manager of Operations who will help us with the execution of our daily operations. Your duties will include ensuring that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures.
You should possess thorough knowledge of company processes and be able to plan many different kinds of operational activities.
- Apply improvements to business operating activities on a regular basis
- Monitor daily business activities to ensure smooth progress
- Support coordination of material and resources allocation
- Organize and support founder and client support processes, enhancing satisfaction
- Create, review and update policies and promote their implementation
- Review and execute agreements with external partners and vendors
- 2+ years' experience of working in entry to mid-level operations or other relevant position
- Solid experience with diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Good practical knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Strong organizational and leadership abilities
- Strong communication and people skills
$70,000 annual salary